Monday 15 June 2009

Waiting for the future

“When I was just a little child,
I ask my mother what will I be
Will I’ll pretty, will I’ll be rich?
That’s what she said to me…”

If I think, in five years more I’ll be in the thirties, so that’s the problem begins.
When I think in the future I’m very sure about what I want to be or to do. I have my life’s plan. What of those things will be really happens, well, I hope most of them. But that naturally fear for the unknown future doesn’t forbid to dream.
In five years more I hope to be studying my post grade here in Chile, to have a good work related with the career, for example, making historical investigations for a museum or another institution.
I will like to have my own apartment with my boyfriend Andres, but nothing for the rest of our lives, because we want to study our doctorate in another country and to live there.
I’ll want to have published my third poetry book and my first academic book.
No children, no cars, no marry.
A big library. My own library, of course. Smalls problems. Perfect English language dominion. Flowers and dogs.
Sounds good.

3 comments:

  1. I love that song!!!!! is good to know that you like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You seem to be so clear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you can find your way pretty Úrsula...

    ReplyDelete