Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hi-tech?



Hello partners! The second photo is my favourite piece of technology in the whole world, my old fashioned mp3. Whatever, I love it so much because it's my unique company in my daily bus travel. I need the music in my life, like I need to sleep, so my old mp3 gives to me that and it make me feel better when I'm tired or when I'm sad (on a cloudy winters day).
If one morning I forget my mp3 in house, it's a disaster... I thought "What I'll do in my large travel???" It's very sad to be without music in this life...
I can't imagine my life without an mp3. Just this.
I can’t' stand the cell phone music louder!!!! Only reggaeton!!! My goodness!!!
The first picture is the mp3 that I wish to have one day. That beautiful Hello Kitty mp3 it's so cute! Just for a girl like me.
Maybe this isn’t my smart post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Úrsula,I'm very agree whith you about music. I think it's one of the few arts necesary in our lifes, and I can't stop to listen too.
    I'm very sad now, because my earphones are bad, and I haven't money to buy them, but when I arrive at home, the first that I do is put my discs, and that's the best moment of the day.

    I hope that you find your hello kitty mp3 soon!

    Kisses, Maca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS really cute!!! I didn't know they existed. I totally agree .

    ReplyDelete