Friday 15 May 2009

Youtube and the images world

I spend a lot of time surfing by the internet in my free time. Of course I use the email pages, like Yahoo or Gmail, and social pages, like Facebook or Flickr. I don’t used to visit news web pages.
One of my favourite web pages is Youtube. You can find anything in Youtube, I really mean it. But I don’t visit it to find anything, I visit it to watch musical videos and concerts of my favourite bands and to know new bands. I can find it there, for example, the last live concert in Berlin of Franz Ferdinand recording by a spectator, that maybe it haven’t the best resolution but I can know how it’s their actual show almost in real time. Or I can watch The Killers’s presentation on a England tv, american tv, etc.
In Youtube I can find officials an unofficials videos. That’s the more important character. And know, the videos are in HD!
Another thing that I do in this webpage is watch cultural and art videos from people from another countries, and the best, talk to they through the commentaries or messages (when you have an account) and share ideas.
I recommend you to visit slowly Youtube and find a lot of new worlds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Úrsula, that's truth, youtuve provides a lot of information, and you can use it for your own uploads too (like a person that I know and I don't want say her name jajajaja)

    Kisses, good luck at work and thank you for my notebooks and pencil case!

    ReplyDelete